At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
This job description is associated with the Office Manager position at the Revere Health NowCare Ogden location. Organization refers to Revere Health, Clinic refers to the NowCare location(s).
Responsible for the daily operations of the Clinic. Oversees department staff, facilitating a smooth work flow process and ensures that the office runs efficiently at all times. The Office Manager must be able to work without supervision, exercising independent judgment drawing upon experience and background to complete assignments. The Office Manager is responsible for all phases of his/her work, from determining priorities to completion of tasks and assignments in a timely manner. Oversees and is responsible for the accuracy and quality of work performed by the department staff.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Interacts as needed with department administration, physicians and staff to ensure proper flow of communication.
- Administers Organization policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner. Leads by example. Has a clear understanding of Organization policies and procedures.
- Works with Clinic providers to develop and maintain Clinic specific processes and procedures. Identifies issues associated with these processes and works with the Clinic staff to make improvements.
- Oversees Clinic operations and supervises function leads and supervisors. (Function leads include lab leads, purchasing leads, front desk leads, etc.)
- Assigns duties and monitors outcomes for exactness, neatness and conformance.
- Monitors Clinic wide performance. Prepares and analyzes productivity, billing and financial reports for the Clinic leadership.
- Prepares work schedules and expedites workflow. Coordinates time off.
- Completes employee evaluations in a timely manner. Conducts true and honest evaluations of employees work performance.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Assists with difficult or emotional patient situations.
- Completes assigned tasks proficiently and in a timely manner.
- Oversees the purchasing processes, maintains proper controls and budgets, make sure efficient supply levels are maintained.
- Maintains adequate documentation for all aspects of management responsibilities.
- Participates in the hiring, disciplinary and termination process.
- Attends meetings as required. Leads staff, provider and leadership meetings (at least monthly).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience: at least 2 years of healthcare experience in a management role.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving.
- Experience with department operations and financial reporting.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communications skills.