iMatrix, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for an experienced sales leader to drive the growth of our sales team, customer base and revenue. This is an opportunity to fill a key leadership role in a high growth vertical!
- Recruiting and training, coaching and motivating an inside sales staff.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, internal systems, and product management to facilitate new campaigns and offerings.
- Set and track sales targets for your team.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process, including comp plans.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Help prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Work with Marketing and Product Development to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Experience in driving outbound sales teams and strong proficiency in new sales acquisition training, getting past gatekeeper, script writing, objection handling, and closing.
- Experience in account upselling, as well as new client acquisition.
- Organized with a proven ability to create and implement processes and systems for efficiency and increased productivity.
- Proficient in SFDC - understanding of reports, lead management, merging duplicates, converting leads, etc.
- Ability to communicate in a technical manner with tech team.
- Experience conducting sales training, creating training, teaching complicated concepts to inexperienced reps.
- Understanding and experience managing KPI's.
- Experience with an email drip marketing system a plus.
- Proven success with building and retaining sales staff.
- Experience and deep understanding of SEO, SEM, and internet marketing.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2095
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Sales, Operations, Sales Manager, Consumer Web, Business, Display Advertising, Business to Business, Marketing, Jobs