San Diego based, iMatrix, is currently seeking a Marketing Associate Intern who will support iMatrix operations by performing multiple tasks related to project coordination of marketing tasks and campaigns. You will be required to meet and exceed all deadlines that are planned and executed through clear internal and external communication and aggressive follow-up. The Marketing Associate Intern will work directly with management to ensure all required tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain freelance jobs through Upwork.com and facilitate as needed.
- Augment and format purchase lists according to specifications given.
- Create and navigate through Salesforce for proper campaign allocations.
- Create/Update tasks on a project by project basis.
- Participate in relevant meetings as needed, including production meetings, event planning sessions, and creative input briefings.
- Have experience working in WYSIWYG editors.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), across all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management and priority setting.
- Deadline oriented, and able to work in fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1610
Check us out! www.imatrix.com and www.internetbrands.com
iMatrix,aka Internet Matrix, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for practice-based businesses. Our suite on online marketing solutions includes an advanced SEO solution, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, social media management, and professionally designed websites. Our mission is "To empower the world's businesses to succeed locally through affordable marketing solutions." We accomplish this mission by providing an affordable marketing solution for every need.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Social Media, Online Media, Web, Internet, San Diego, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Intern, Marketing Coordinator Intern, Project Coordinator, Part-Time, Editor, Writer, Creative