Internet Matrix, (iMatrix) is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and
medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such
as the Chiropractic, Optometry, Veterinary, and Dental industries.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Windows / Network / Helpdesk Administrator. The administrator will be
responsible for maintaining network, phones, and client PC infrastructure at our offices in San Diego.
- Oversee local operations of Active Directory domain.
- Support and monitor Print Server and File Share.
- Manage Windows Active Directory Users and Groups.
- Deploy Windows and Mac workstations.
- Support VOIP phone system as a liaison to VoIP service provider.
- Perform helpdesk support and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot/Review corporate antivirus/anti-malware software.
- Basic network troubleshooting (LAN/WLAN) at the office.
- Be cross-trained in other IT duties to provide skill overlap.
- Document configurations, processes and procedures.
- Follow workplace rules as laid out in Companies employee handbook.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of simultaneous tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Produce quality work under pressure, while keeping a professional attitude with co-workers.
- Ability to share information and communicate technical information to local and remote team members in a friendly, concise manner.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Patience and ability to educate users in how to avoid or resolve problems.
- Experience in Operating System deployments.
- Have a sense of humor and love technology!
- 1+ years of Tech Support including Windows environment administration.
- Experience with RingCentral Hosted PBX or InContact Call Center a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1484
Check us out! www.imatrix.com and www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
iMatrix,aka Internet Matrix, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for practice-based businesses. Our suite on online marketing solutions includes an advanced SEO solution, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, social media management, and professionally designed websites. Our mission is "To empower the world's businesses to succeed locally through affordable marketing solutions." We accomplish this mission by providing an affordable marketing solution for every need.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Helpdesk, Admin, Helpdesk Administrator, Intern, Web, Online, Internet, Net, Tech Support