Los Angeles based CarsDirect.com is currently seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative. This position will be responsible for handling outbound quality assurance calls in response to customer requests while upholding the highest level of customer service.
- Execute outbound quality assurance calls (240 daily calls).
- Survey customers based on dealership experience and document feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Answer customer questions concerning basic vehicle purchase process.
- Organize and manage credit exceptions from dealers.
- Work with Account Management to evaluate credit exceptions.
- Perform quality assurance on internal documents.
- Document and data entry into proprietary Siebel CRM System.
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Creating dealer advertisements.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service or call center experience.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
- Knowledge of Siebel systems a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=963
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Customer Service, Call Center, CS, Part-Time, College, Call Center, Online, Web, Internet, E-mail, Specialist, Customer, Consumer, Website, Administrative