Downers Grove, IL. based, Officite, is the leading website and Internet marketing company serving healthcare practices. For nearly a decade, we’ve helped doctors to build an expansive web presence that showcases accomplishments and generates an ever-growing online pipeline for securing new patients and referrals.
A young, energetic and fast-growing company, Officite currently has a full-time vacancy for an enthusiastic Web Presence Advisor to join our dynamic team.
The Web Presence Advisor is responsible for managing a territory of existing clients and prospects. The Web Presence Advisor is responsible for sales within the territory including lead follow-up, account planning, call preparation, the call, and all post call follow up. The Web Presence Advisor owns clients & prospects within an assigned vertical market and geographical region and sells all Officite products & services to these clients, has extensive knowledge of the products and applications for client types, and establishes relationships with these clients. The Web Presence Advisor monitors their actuals against their goals, attends training to keep their skill set current, and notifies their supervisor about any problems or issues that need management attention.
- Responsible for delivering sales volume plans within assigned territory.
- Communicates effectively with prospects, clients, management and our internal organization to quickly resolve issues, seize opportunities and maintain good working relationships.
- Implement an effective coverage plan that provides contact with all prospects and clients; develop & build long-term relationships and provide flexibility to handle the constantly changing daily activities & priorities.
- Network with all key decision-makers and influencers within client organizations and identify all opportunities where Officite can add value.
- Match Officite’s offering with client needs and effectively orchestrate appropriate resources to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Develop knowledge of assigned clients, specifically:
A) Ability to go beyond explicit needs articulated by client to identify root cause of issues and suggest additional value-added solutions.
B) Solid understanding of current use(s) of Officite products and ability to identify potential opportunities for complimentary products or services.
C) Understanding of their buying process.
- Close sales within price and terms desirable to Officite.
- Follow up, as needed, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures all client information in database is current, complete, and maintained in SFDC in the proper fields.
- Works trade shows/conferences in their assigned territories when necessary.
- Attends training to keep their skills current and maintains up-to-date understanding of Officite products and services.
- Listens to feedback from coaching sessions and makes necessary changes for improvement.
- Coaches Client Services Reps on cross selling, product uses and applications.
- Attends regular group meetings to understand company objectives and status on meeting targets.
- Communicates with supervisor and properly submits all assignments in a timely fashion.
- Ability to function effectively & positively in a team environment.
- Performance of other duties as required by supervisor.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Must have ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must use common sense and make quick, informed decisions that will have a financial impact on the company.
- Excellent phone voice/persona.
- Exceptional goal orientation and ability to close sales.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint programs.
- Experience working with a CRM – Salesforce.com preferred.
- Two to five years sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business; or equivalent work related experience.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=800
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Online, Net, Web, Internet, Chicago, Downers Grove, IL, Illinois, SEM, SEO, Search Marketing, Online Marketing, PPC, Advertising, Strategy, Marketing, Optimization