Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a bright, motivated Project Management Intern to support the development of various web based software projects.
You will work with a team of talented engineers and web professionals who are passionate about the web and where it's going. This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to learn the ins and outs of building great web products in a fast-paced, growing company.
The ideal candidate will either have degree in computer science (or related) or is working towards one. Ideally also looking for candidates with experience building websites or has a solid understanding of how websites work.
- Help to manage software project elements from conception through launch.
- Participate in iteration planning.
- Help with requirements gathering.
- Coordinate with other site teams on projects.
- Ensure there’s a strong pipeline of work for the engineers.
- Help break down business requirements into tangible work for the engineers.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Keep the team and other constituents up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Help to resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Passion for the web, social media, mobile, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Must enjoy solving problems using analytical and creative skills.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Involved with delivering a technical project a plus.
- HTML, CSS, Adobe creative suite a plus.
- Programming experience a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=783
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
PM, Project Manager, Web, Social Medial, Mobile, Analytics, web, intern, Los Angeles, LA, Jobs, Internships, project manager, product manager, computer science, entry level, online, SEO, HTML, CSS, Adobe, PM, PM Intern, Project Management Intern