Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Entry Level Accounting Specialist to join our Accounting / Finance Team.
The Accounting / Billing Specialist will ensure the timely and accurate processing of certain invoicing and cash application transactions in our accounting records.
- This position requires someone to handle high volume performance-based invoicing for very large customers.
- Must be able to reconcile accounts and adjustments.
- Prepare, Maintain, and Review all accounts before entry in the general ledger.
- Good Communication with Account Executives, Account Managers and Agencies.
- Handle internal quarterly audits with the Agencies.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Previous accounting experience doing similar work as described.
- College degree in accounting or some post secondary educational coursework including at least introductory accounting.
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, record keeping and clerical reporting procedures.
- Detail oriented, good work ethic, great communication skills.
- Proficiency in Lawson Financials, QuickBooks, and online banking functionality is a plus.
- Previous collections experience a plus, as the job will require some soft collection calls and/or letters.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=63
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Internet, Accounts Receivable, AR, AR Specialist, Accounting, Billing, Billing Specialist, Finance, Los Angeles, Cash Application