Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Community Website Manager for our Home vertical. The Home Vertical includes a number of community-oriented lifestyle sites including Craftster.org, Splitcoaststampers.com, QuiltingBoard.com and others. The Community and Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing unique visitors to our key community-oriented sites within the Careers vertical and playing a liaison role between the communities and Internet Brands with respect to feature and product development.
- Understand communities in the lifestyle and crafting space as well as understand the features and functions that will help to build those communities.
- Work with the community management teams (administrators and moderators), helping with community policy and community building activities.
- Build and manage appropriate social media profiles that are geared at attracting new members to our community sites.
- Help to scope out product and feature development projects in conjunction with our product development team.
- Work with our monetization teams (sales and business development) to build programs that will help grow revenue across these sites.
- Manage the group of contractors working on the portfolio of sites (community managers, freelance writers, etc.).
- Be accountable for hitting revenue and cost targets across the sites.
- Strong community management experience, specifically communities oriented around forums and bulletin boards.
- Experience building and growing social media presence with clearly defined goals and accomplishments
- Experience working on website feature development and launches with respect to communities
- A clear understanding of online business models and how to apply them.
- Online marketing and SEO experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency and be accountable for your results.
- Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills as well as analytics.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=588
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Community and Social Media, Social Media, Community Manager, Community Management, Media Manager, Media, Online, Net, Web, Internet, Lifestyle Forum, Forum, Product Development, Monetization, Portfolio, Freelance Writer, Freelance Editor, SEO, Online Marketing