Internet Brands is looking for strategic, innovative leadership for one of our growing website verticals. This role involves managing the P&L for the vertical and all of the day-to-day business operations, as well as setting on-going strategic direction and prioritizing activities for the division. We are growing and this is a great time to join us!
This is the right opportunity for a strong general management professional with an eye for excellent web product, experience managing medium to large teams, and a passion for consumer facing web properties.
- Manage employees and contractors responsible for day-to-day operations of sites: sales, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, etc.
- Build expert-level understanding of the vertical consumer space, and how our portfolio of sites can maintain and grow their leadership positions.
- Develop key business requirements for feature development on the sites and work closely with developers and designers to implement.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis
- Help with due diligence and transition activities associated with new website acquisitions.
- Build relationships and partnerships to help expand exposure and success of portfolio.
- Drive product prioritization and product development activities
- Own the P&L
- Demonstrated experience growing traffic and revenue associated with web properties.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Natural leader adept in team building, leading, and inspiring a team
- Impeccable business decision making skills- an ability to clearly identify how value is created and how operational actions help to capture that value
- Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communications- able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Bachelors degree; MBA a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=567
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Web Business, eCommerce Operations, General Manager, GM, Website Operations, Online, Analytical, Consumer Facing Web Properties, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Content Creation, Product Development, Consumer, Partnerships, Traffic, Monetization, Product Development, Online Revenue