Looking for that one really great sales role with that one really great company?
Looking to apply your innovative approach to sales in a fun, professional, non-traditional sales environment?
Looking for a career opportunity with an organization where both clients and employees appreciate the company?
Then sell yourself to Nolo. Nolo’s continual growth has resulted in the need to add additional Sales Representatives to our team in our Pleasanton, CA office.
Nolo is a leading online community that connects consumers with legal professionals. Focused on building a better online experience for consumers to quickly find the legal assistance they need and for professionals to easily connect with those prospective consumers. Nolo provides up-to-date, quality articles and resource guides regarding a range of legal issues (often published by our subscribers) for consumers to research, and an easy 2-step inquiry process to ensure the consumer’s case is submitted to the best legal professional. In addition, Nolo continually enhances services to help the attorney gain maximum exposure and differentiation. Learn more about Nolo’s online advertising solutions at www.Nolo.com.
- Contacting potential prospects using the telephone and email.
- Track activities in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude while being a team player and cooperating with all departments.
- Learn, understand and communicate the applications, features, added value and benefits of using Nolo.
- Conducting online demos.
- Sending sales collateral and additional communications to prospects.
- Closing deals.
- Articulate and professional communicative skills.
- Passion for making telephone calls and strong hunter instinct.
- Basic computer skills (Office, Internet).
- Ability to learn basic Nolo functionality and explain our programs to potential customers.
- High school Diploma (2 years of Higher Education preferred).
- 2 years of Sales or Telemarketing experience (phone experience preferred).
- Knowledge of Salesforce and online marketing/advertising a plus.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Desire to learn and continually develop sales skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Great Benefits and Compensation Plan!
- Base salary plus Commission (base salary amount dependent of experience)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Check us out! www.experthub.com and www.internetbrands.com
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=426
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Keywords: sales, sales rep, sales representative, selling, marketing, marketing rep, representative, online marketing, online advertising, inside sales, appointment setter, appointment setting, internet advertising, telemarketing, telesales, nolo, directory, online, net, web