Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking PHP and Java Interns to join our Web development team. We are looking for innovative PHP and Java Interns who love the Internet and social media.
Our PHP and Java Interns work directly with development teams on consumer facing websites.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills (Java, .Net, PHP).
- Strong CSS skills and some web design skill preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 and social networking websites.
This internship is part-time (24 hours - 34 hours per week). Interns will also gain valuable hands-on experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology, and learning the full SDLC in a corporate work environment. Rock star interns will also have the opportunity to transition into regular full-time web development roles.
Please submit resumes to http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=347
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Web Development Intern, Programming Intern, Junior Developer, Junior Programmer, Junior Engineer, Computer Science, PHP, Java, Web Developer, Web Development