Reporting to the General Manager, this position is critical to ensure business success for the organization. The Analyst will create and distribute monthly quota for the sales team, collect and analyze all data related to the sales funnel, sales process, sales activity and sales effectiveness. Responsible for preparing weekly reports for the Sales Management Team, as well as monthly formal reporting for headquarters.
Some specific duties of this position are:
- Salesforce Reporting and Data Visualization (Dashboards).
- Produce and maintain dashboards for the sales org to allow for transparency throughout the sales funnel as well insights into individual and team productivity.
- Produce and maintain companywide visibility for Directors and C-Suite in terms of monthly company performance.
- Set up automation to provide daily/weekly/monthly snapshots and progress reports for individuals, teams, and leadership.
- Produce and maintain an all-encompassing Weekly Sales Report through Google Sheets to track weekly progress and trends on both inputs and outputs of the sales team.
- Salesforce Ad-Hoc reporting to support sales leaders from line managers to the director of sales for specialized requests or data analysis at specific points of the sales process.
- Maintain oversight over the lead distribution process for the entire org (lead assignment, redistribution, territory restructuring).
- Produce monthly quotas for both individuals and teams that allow for adjustments to selling days/seasonality and other factors to produce custom quotas by rep/vertical.
- Act as the primary hub between different internal teams.
- Direct interface of the operations team to the sale org.
- Direct interface between operations and salesforce applications team (installation and administration of company software tools).
- Indirect interface/liaison between Go-to-Market, Retention, Marketing Operations, Sales, and Analytics.
Subject Matter Expert:
- 3-5 years of sales operations analytics experience.
- Salesforce working directly with the user base (sales) as well as the application team (installation administration).
- Demandforce sales process and business flow (lead to onboarding).
- Excel guru.
- Teach and mentor Jr team members both in terms of technical skill as well as business processes.
- Forecasting and monthly tracking of company sales attainment.
- Adviser for programmatic or operational changes to sales process and organization (non-content support).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2140
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Senior Analyst, Analyst, Analytics, Salesforce, Online, Jobs, Internet