Net Driven is seeking a bright, enthusiastic Domain Specialist with strong customer service skills. The focus of this role will be working on domain and email management for Net Driven clients. This includes acquisition of client domains, client communications, planning with CRM team for monthly goals, e-mail account creation & deletions, email password resets, SSL configuration and other related tasks.
- Manage transfer, setup, and renewal of client domains.
- Setup and support of client e-mail accounts.
- Communicate with client and technical contacts as needed to complete tasks.
- Provide technical support for clients to troubleshoot domain & email issues.
- Keep track of monthly invoices and submit to accounting for processing.
- Monitor existing client domains to ensure no downtime due to domain configuration changes.
- Works on adhoc domain and email related projects.
- Maintain technical documentation in regards to the role.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in IT related field.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Keen attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- DNS/SSL Knowledge.
- Assist client in updating DNS records for client managed domains.
- Enable SSL for ecommerce websites.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2110
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Net Driven:
Net Driven®, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of websites and internet marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Net Driven®’s mission is to drive sales results for your business using internet marketing solutions. We focus only on the automotive industry including tire dealers, auto repair shops, auto body shops, used car dealers and auto parts retailers. It is our mission to drive sales results for your business using online marketing. In 2007 a few independent automotive dealers realized that a growing number of their customers were shopping online, but none of these dealers had an effective way to market to their consumers. The dealers decided to build their own solution to fill this need. They soon realized, however, that building the right web solution would cost too much for any independent dealer to afford, but was too important to be ignored. They decided to build a website solution for all independent automotive businesses and lease it at affordable prices and Net Driven® was born.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Domain Manager, Manager, Client Communication, Client Support, Technical Support, Jobs, Online, Web