- Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code.
- Work with team members to establish best practices and procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
- Other corporate related activities to help company attend maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- 1+ years of professional coding experience.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have:
- PHP and SQL experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Familiarity with website analytics.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2101
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Nolo is a leading provider of plain-English legal information and products for consumers and businesses. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, Nolo focuses most of its efforts on its award-winning website, which features extensive free content, online tools and a consumer-friendly lawyer directory. Nolo also develops market-leading software, online legal forms, and print and ebooks. Nolo was founded in 1971 by two legal aid attorneys who set out to demystify the law for people who couldn’t afford lawyers. Since then Nolo has produced over 20 million plain-English legal guides across all areas of the law.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.