As a PHP Engineer you will be developing code in potentially several LAMP frameworks as well as utilizing the Drupal API to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. Individuals in this role must be conceptual thinkers yet highly executional; collaborating from the earliest stages through the entire project life cycle. Our Developers own feature development, building community-driven and social networking functionality following web standards to achieve consistent, compelling online experiences. Your code will be running on a high-traffic, high-availability production environment. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches.
- Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code as well as contributed and custom Drupal modules.
- Work with team members to establish best practices and procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
- Other corporate related activities to help company attend maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent PHP skills with strong knowledge of SQL relational databases.
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- 2+ years of professional coding experience in a LAMP environment.
- Working knowledge of one or more PHP Frameworks (eg. Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter, etc.).
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
- AJAX, jQuery and XML-RPC experience.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2100
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Nolo is a leading provider of plain-English legal information and products for consumers and businesses. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, Nolo focuses most of its efforts on its award-winning website, which features extensive free content, online tools and a consumer-friendly lawyer directory. Nolo also develops market-leading software, online legal forms, and print and ebooks. Nolo was founded in 1971 by two legal aid attorneys who set out to demystify the law for people who couldn’t afford lawyers. Since then Nolo has produced over 20 million plain-English legal guides across all areas of the law.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
PHP Engineer, AJAX, jQuery, XML-RPC, LAMP, SQL, Internet, Web, Online, Code