Demandforce, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and self-sufficient individual to work as Trade Show Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong organization skills, and be able to function within a team with minimal supervision.
Excellent opportunity to work in a marketing and sales environment to provide support for trade show and sponsorship programs across 70+ annual events and ensuring successful execution.
- Work with vendors and service providers to secure promotional items, coordinate shipping logistics, secure A/V, order collateral.
- Manage registration, travel and housing arrangements for internal stakeholders attending trade shows.
- Successfully create documents and schedules, efficiently communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Collect feedback and notes post-show, creating index of information to utilize for future decisions.
- Coordinate with sales operations to assist in tracking ROI in Salesforce and ensure standard process for tracking trade show leads.
- Ensure operating within budget parameters by tracking expenses and assisting in completing financial reconciliation.
- Working with creative team to create marketing deliverables relating to trade show programs and sponsorships; including print and digital formats.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and projects while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems promptly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Travel up to 10%.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2098
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Los Angeles, Trade show, Trade Show, Internet, Coordinator, Travel, Agent, Logistics Coordinator, Event Manager, Program Manager