We are currently seeking an Internet Marketing Intern to join the Customer Results Team. Through search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social media, the Customer Results Team works to maximize the potential, performance and positioning of our clients’ websites.
In this role, you would be working directly with other CRT team members on the creation, claiming, and verification of Google My Business listings on behalf of our clients. You will be client-facing, interacting with our clients directly through phone and/or email to ensure their local listings are completed with accuracy. In addition, you will gain hands-on experience in local search engine optimization through the optimization of local listings.
- Keep up-to-date with SEO, SEM, social media, and Internet marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Develop strong understanding of Google My Business and local search engine optimization.
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Ensure all local search directory data is consistent between web platform and CRM software, Salesforce.
- Confirm access to major local search directories.
- Work directly with clients across the United States and Canada to boost local visibility through local directory listings and optimization.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
- Passion for internet marketing and quality assurance.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate internally and externally.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2080
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Net Driven:
Net Driven®, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of websites and internet marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Net Driven®’s mission is to drive sales results for your business using internet marketing solutions. We focus only on the automotive industry including tire dealers, auto repair shops, auto body shops, used car dealers and auto parts retailers. It is our mission to drive sales results for your business using online marketing. In 2007 a few independent automotive dealers realized that a growing number of their customers were shopping online, but none of these dealers had an effective way to market to their consumers. The dealers decided to build their own solution to fill this need. They soon realized, however, that building the right web solution would cost too much for any independent dealer to afford, but was too important to be ignored. They decided to build a website solution for all independent automotive businesses and lease it at affordable prices and Net Driven® was born.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Marketing, Marketing Intern, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Online, Internet, Net, Jobs