Demandforce, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for an experienced sales leader to drive the growth of our sales team, customer base and revenue. This is an opportunity to fill a key leadership role in a growing company that is the market leader. We're looking for an entrepreneurial individual who has the discipline and energy to manage and contribute to growth with a high tolerance for change and innovation.
Some core responsibilities:
- Planning, reporting, quota setting and management
- Sales process optimization and selection of sales team talent
- Fostering close working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure the sales organization is efficient, successful, and crushes goals
- This position reports to the Director of Sales
A few profile essentials:
- At least 2 year’s experience managing a team of five or more individual contributors
- Five years B2B SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of success at the management and contributor level
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Ability to join and provide support on calls with Account Executives
- Self-motivated individual with aptness to inspire team
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Trained in Sandler or Challenger sales methodology preferred
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2071
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Demandforce is a leading online marketing and communication software service that helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy. Demandforce's award-winning products help build businesses a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Demandforce was acquired by Intuit in 2012. For more information, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Sales, Sales Manager, B2B, Internet, Web, Online, Los Angeles