Internet Brands is looking for a Director of Technology to manage a complex project portfolio in our Auto division.
- Manage a technical team of local and off-shore developers.
- Directly oversee, mentor, and develop the technical staff and supervise technical delivery.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining lead platform including acceptance, purchase, scoring, routing, and billing of leads.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a reporting platform.
- Responsible for technical analysis, effort estimation, product and system design, evaluating architectural fit and compliance, resource schedules, delivery milestones, and overall product quality.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- 5+ years managing technical teams.
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Experience developing software platforms that have ability to deal with millions of transactions in a day, and have maintained strong performance while scaling.
- Knowledge of traditional and Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in dynamic website development technologies; experience with LAMP is a plus
- Solid understanding of e-commerce architecture, connectivity technologies, web hosting, advanced network protocols, client-server technologies, applications development and multi-vendor environments.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization/marketing principles and best practices.
- Experience in a large technology or internet company.
- Success at achieving sophisticated technology goals on-time and on-budget.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2048
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Project Management, PM, Project Manager, Online, Internet, Web, Development, Lead, Jobs, Tech