Internet Brands is currently looking for a Lead PHP Developer/Architect. As a Lead PHP Developer, you will work closely with the product team to develop new offerings under one of our largest divisions. You will play an integral role in maintaining and improving system performance, and mentoring development staff as needed. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
- In depth knowledge (7+ years of experience) in LAMP technology
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux / Apache web servers, PHP, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering XML and JSON.
- Leadership skills; experience mentoring and leading other developers.
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2040
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.