Demandforce is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to work on systems supporting real-time daily operations for thousands of small businesses. Demandforce provides services used everyday by consumers and small businesses. We are in middle of technology overhaul to move our monolithic java/jsp architecture to micro-services to enable us to deliver continuously. We believe in empowering developers to be responsible for producing high-quality code. There will be plenty of time to learn what makes you unique, but here’s what we know about you already:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- You like to develop, test, maintain, and support innovative software-as-a-service products.
- You are interested in designing the scalable, reliable and secure software architecture powering Demandforce’s SaaS-based technology platform using a combination of Java, Node.JS and React.js.
- You collaborate with peers, quality assurance engineers, and release engineering to ensure each release is successful.
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle.
- You are not afraid of a large legacy codebase, and are more than willing to contribute/improve the code over time.
- You are communicative with good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- The idea of deploying continuously to a site that gets a ton of traffic is more exciting than scary.
- You’re endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you’re continually learning and solving new problems.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2033
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Demandforce is a leading online marketing and communication software service that helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy. Demandforce's award-winning products help build businesses a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Demandforce was acquired by Intuit in 2012. For more information, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.