Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Contract Database Developer - MySQL.
Reporting to the DB Manager, the Database Developer will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of next generation database support and new products. Day to day duties will include: data modeling and schema design; ETL architecture, development, documentation and optimization; generation and analysis of reports; establishing best practices for data systems; and collaborating with the DBA group on performance tuning and data partitioning.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of database development experience
- Excellent knowledge in SQL
- Strong stored procedure skills (pl/sql)
- Good Unix shell scripting
- Database design and optimization
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Linux, Unix, BSD
- Experience producing clear and effective documentation
- Understanding of SQL analytic functions
- Pentaho knowledge a plus
- Experience with large and high transaction database architectures
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2032
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
DBD, Senior DBD, Database Developer, MySQL, Contract, Los Angeles, Tech, Jobs