Internet Matrix, (iMatrix) is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the Chiropractic, Optometry, Veterinary, and Dental industries.
We are currently seeking a PPC Manager who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client SEM campaigns and make them her or his own. In this position you will be responsible for all tasks related to client SEM campaigns including keyword research, CPC, conversions, bidding, landing page CTA, ad copy and campaign management.
The PPC Manager participates in all aspects of the client paid search campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The PPC Manager is responsible for day to day progress of client search engine marketing campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of related tasks.
- Manage all aspects of the SEM lifecycle, including keyword research, account creation, billing setup, campaign management, bid management, DKI, Multi-Channel Attribution, ad copy, landing pages, automation and staying up-to-date on best practices for SEM strategy.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices to other teams & individuals within the organization and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Analyze keyword costs, ad copy, landing pages, and cost per conversion Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Google Analytics.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- Collaborate with Account Managers in the implementation of campaigns for effective reporting and return on investment (ROI) measurement.
- Regular internal reporting on client account metrics, billing, and aggregate performance.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and continually make improvement recommendations to the Professional Services Team.
- Properly link AdWords with Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Interface regularly with the Strategic Partner Manager at Google.
- Be in in-house expert on all things PPC/AdWords.
- Assist client with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform basic email trouble-shooting.
- 1 - 3 years experience in an SEO / PPC account management role overseeing multiple client accounts.
- Google AdWords* Certification, mandatory.
- Google Analytics* Certification, preferred.
- Must have in-depth experience managing campaigns with both platforms.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Advanced Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookup, statistical modeling, etc.).
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Ability to implement appropriate conversion and analytics tags on client websites.
- Solid understanding of SEO practices and implementation.
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to SEO related email and phone calls.
- Experience with WYSIWYG editors.
- Photoshop, HTML and CSS experience is required.
- Understanding of DNS, domain management, and email setup is preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
Our operating hours are 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1886
Check us out! www.imatrix.com and www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
iMatrix,aka Internet Matrix, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for practice-based businesses. Our suite on online marketing solutions includes an advanced SEO solution, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, social media management, and professionally designed websites. Our mission is "To empower the world's businesses to succeed locally through affordable marketing solutions." We accomplish this mission by providing an affordable marketing solution for every need.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
SEM, PPC, SEM Manager, PPC Manager, Marketing, San Diego, SD, Jobs, Online Marketing, Google, HTML, CSS, Research, Analyst, Internet, Online, Partner Manager, Strategic Partner Manager, AdWords, Guru, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Campaign Manager, Paid Search