Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a Manager – Marketing Analytics to lead a department of analysts and manage data tracking, reporting and analysis for the Marketing and Business Development departments of multiple business units.
- Define analytics standards, data definitions, dashboards, and processes to provide business units with timely and insightful analysis.
- Manage and coach a team of analysts.
- Insure weekly standardized dashboarding of KPI’s and analysis/insight into trends and impact of campaigns and initiatives are accurate and delivered to business units.
- Manage implementation and use of campaign names, tags, and data collection in Google Analytics, marketing automation platforms (Marketo and Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Consolidate data from multiple sources and insure KPI definitions are consistent and troubleshoot tracking issues.
- Lead design, setup and reporting on A/B optimization tests
- Provide analysis and insight on marketing and business development/partner marketing initiatives: campaign performance, channel contributions, attribution analysis, ROI, and performance against budget and forecast.
- Work closely with cross-functional peers to define objectives and scope programs to deliver actionable conclusions.
- 5+ years of web and digital marketing analytics experience
- Strong expertise in Google Analytics, Omniture, and other analytics platforms
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to translate data into business insights
- High level of comfort analyzing large datasets
- Experienced in SQL queries
- Expert in Excel or Google Sheets
- Preferred experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo, Pardot)
- Experienced manager, able to coach and develop team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1868
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Analytics, Analytics Manager, Data Tracking, Marketing Analysis, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Online, Internet, Web, Los Angeles