Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a Web Designer (Contract) to support the development of website and digital assets in collaboration with marketing and businesses development teams. This role creates web sites, emails, white papers, banners, and other digital content either from scratch or based on mockups. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own workflow and deliverables in a fast paced environment that spans multiple brands, products, and audiences.
- Design and create effective online assets to drive messaging to prospective customers and existing customers.
- Participate and support creative ideations and generate new concepts.
- Create solutions that are efficient, fast, extensible, and appropriately tailored to our most advanced requirements of usability, functionality, and measurability.
- Create and manage solutions used in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, sales and customer success teams.
- Experience designing and developing a range of digital assets.
- Experience with conversion-focused design, B2B, and or SaaS marketing a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Experience working with responsive design.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Computer Science or a related field
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management experience combined with skills in digital design, print, and production processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1867
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Web Designer, Website Design, Designer, Design, Digital, Print, Production, Online, Internet, Los Angeles