Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a Vice President of Marketing to lead strategic marketing planning and execution across a portfolio of businesses. In conjunction with business unit marketing staff, the Vice President of Marketing will develop and drive plans that achieve business objectives, providing coaching and direction to insure marketing teams are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Lead quarterly and annual planning processes to develop business unit plans with key objectives, KPI’s and timing that support P&L objectives.
- Define best practices across business units and create common implementation and standards to leverage expertise and resources.
- Coach business unit marketing staff.
- Drive innovation and testing.
- Work closely with both corporate management and business unit management in identifying and capturing growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams and peers in development and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Provide direction and guidance to multiple marketing teams in planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across key acquisition channels, including, but not limited to SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, affiliate, email, direct mail print, tradeshow and partner marketing.
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product, Sales, and Business Development teams.
- Establish and enforce standards for Success Metrics, KPI’s and reporting that will provide performance analysis, ROI and insights for all channels/tactics.
- 15+ years of professional experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital marketing. Experience with SAAS, ideally targeting the SMB segment preferred.
- Proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage from strategic development to detailed execution.
- Exceptional analytical abilities.
- Excellent management and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1862
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Vice President, Marketing, Online, Marketing Planning, Business, VP Marketing, Online, Internet, Web, Digital Marketing, SMB