Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking an Interaction Designer to create smart, customer-focused web and desktop applications while meeting business teams’ needs and collaborating with a team of passionate designers.
The Interaction Designer will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of Internet Brand’s verticals which attract millions of users each month throughout the IB family of over 300 websites.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or ecommerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
· 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer facing desktop applications.
- Ability to write standards-compliant HTML/CSS, with familiarity in HTML5/CSS3 is a plus.
- Competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understand browser strengths and limitations.
- Experienced using prototyping tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, invisionapp).
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1788
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
User Experience Designer (UI/UX), Mobile Interaction Designer, Interaction Designer, Mobile, Los Angeles, LA, Jobs, Tech, Web, Product, Tech, Wireframes, Mock-Ups, Content, HTML, CSS, JS, Online, Web, Net, Design, HTML5, WAP2.0, iOS, Phone, Tablet, Android, iPhone, Graphic Design