Seattle based, Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, is seeking a Social Media Specialist to establish and manage the social media presence for Sesame Communications’ dental and orthodontic client base. This position will ensure that social content associated with a members account is updated weekly. On behalf of our members, this role will manage social networks including but not limited to: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and YouTube. Ensures that websites and blogs are updated in conjunction with the agreed upon members social media campaigns and strategies.
- Ongoing project management and accountability for a set portfolio of projects.
- Account management and retention of our Sesame Social and Sesame Sweepstakes offerings.
- Provide online marketing expertise to internal and external members.
- Provide member support for all Sesame’s Search Products.
- Create and distribute Sesame Social campaign using current best practices.
- Stay up to date and informed on social media tools, strategies and best practices.
- Provide regular communications, both written and verbal, to dental professionals.
- Collect, develop, post materials for members in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service with enthusiasm and timeliness.
- Accountability for communications to a portfolio of projects on a quarterly basis.
- Hold data and metric driven conversations to communicate value of services to a set portfolio.
- Regular expectation to meet monthly set KPIs.
- 2 years of college or equivalent; Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in current search engine optimization standards and trends.
- Intermediate ability in reading and writing SEO compliant text.
- Advanced understanding of current social trends.
- Intermediate skills necessary in Windows office suite.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1761
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Sesame Communications:
Sesame Communications helps dental care providers harness the power of the Internet to accelerate new patient acquisition and transform the patient experience. The company supports thousands of practices in their efforts to grow and increase profitability in the digital age. The Sesame 24-7 platform provides an end-to-end, HIPAA-compliant system tailored to the unique and specific needs of dentistry. For more information about Sesame, visit sesamecommunications.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Social Media, Social Networking, Strategy, Content, Design, Creative, Writer, Researcher, Seattle, Jobs, Editing, Online, Net, Media