Internet Brands is seeking a Partnership Development Manager to join our rapidly growing SMB team! We are in need of a highly organized individual who looks forward to the challenge of helping to build and grow web businesses. The Partnership Development Manager reports to the Senior Director of Business Development, and involves prospecting and executing partner management programs with key target partners.
In this role you will:
- Execute the engagement process with prospective partners and move them through end-to end partnership lifecycle.
- Launch new partner programs.
- Coordinate demand generation programs in tandem with our marketing teams.
- Prospect new partnerships.
- Target and attend conferences in order to sign new partners and/or to solidify existing relationships.
- Manage the usage of partner branding to ensure compliance.
- Track all partner interactions within CRM.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Required Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ years business development experience (beyond an inside sales function).
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding performance targets for new partner acquisition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1694
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Business Development Manager, Business Development, Partner Management, Los Angeles, San Diego, Partner Manager, Trade Show, Revenue, Marketing, Business, SaaS