San Francisco based, Demandforce, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Account Executive looking for a BIG opportunity.
A little bit about our ideal candidate (you!):
You're a quick study, great on the phone, and don't mind traveling every now and then. You’re a bright, energetic sales professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills who is ready to join a dynamic team of aggressive sales executives. You're ready to compete and contribute right away to the team's success. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating in order to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Most importantly, you aren't afraid of going in for a strong close, you can't take "NO" for an answer, and are interested in the potential to make a lot of money and move up within our company quickly.
A few profile essentials:
- Energy, hustle, and accountability
- High likability, friendliness, and humility.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Hunter mentality with a gift for closing. .
- BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong backgrounds in lieu of degree.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM to manage multiple prospects.
- Prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota.
- Ideally 1-3 years of inside sales experience selling a digital product..
Some core responsibilities:
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between customer prospects and our world class products.
- Make rapid cold calls (north of 75 outbound a day).
- Schedule and perform web demos.
- Close deals independently.
- Wonderful company, fabulous team!
- Hands on training!
- When you produce results you are rewarded!
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a stable company and grow!
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1682
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Demandforce® is the leading marketing and communications solution providing automated appointment reminders and confirmations, online reputation management, and email campaigns. Demandforce is an Internet Brands® company. For more information, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Sales, Inside Sales, Lead Development Representative, Internet, San Francisco, Bay Area, Web Sales, Online Sales, Marketing, Online Marketing