Officite is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to develop lead generation, lead nurturing and upsell campaign strategy across three brands and multiple areas of practice that deliver on sales and revenue goals.
This role requires the ability leverage take data and transform performance insights into actionable strategic recommendations. This individual will be responsible for developing integrated campaign strategy across multiple channels: direct mail, print, and digital (email, SEO, social, banner ads), developing measurement plans, monitoring performance and presenting insights and optimization recommendations to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Develop campaign strategy that is integrated across multiple marketing channels.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to understand their marketing needs and then develop strategic ideas and execution plans that deliver unit sales and revenue growth.
- Develop campaign performance reporting and share KPI results with stakeholders, including identifying opportunities to improve and scale campaigns in real-time.
- Own strategy, creation and execution of testing across various channels. (Direct Mail, Email, PPC, SEO).
- Partner with creative leads to develop concepts for future testing.
- Oversee Assistant Manager to ensure campaigns are deployed with the highest quality, attention to detail, and operating as required by stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Business Development to identify new testing and strategic optimization opportunities and with Associations.
- Manage database segmentation with a focus on accuracy and quality, to ensure appropriate audiences are receiving the right communications.
- Support all related campaign elements as needed and provide direction to the marketing team.
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably B2B, (SaaS Marketing experience a plus)
- Experience using CRM software, preferably SFDC & Pardot, (Eloqua and Marketo, acceptable)
- Experienced using 3rd party marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook, AdWords.
- Proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategies to drive growth for a brand and products.
- Proven experience with lead generation and lead nurturing marketing.
- Proven experience managing and or coordinating projects across multiple channels.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including Excel proficiency and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to-bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Thieves working in a dynamic environment under tight timeframes
- A confident and proactive self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
Officite is proud to offer our employees medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K, and Paid Time Off. We encourage a fun, friendly, and casual work environment (We hope you will join our Fun Committee!) and inspire our employees to rise to the top.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1679
Check us out! www.officite.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Marketing, digital marketing, marketing manager, CRM, Salesforce, Salesforce.com