Seattle based, Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Market Development Representative who will be making outbound prospecting calls to potential members in specific markets with the focus on qualifying prospective members.
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target markets for Sesame Territory Managers.
- Make outbound calls to prospects who are deemed Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Qualify & schedule new appointments between prospects and Territory Managers.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and chat.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Drive awareness into target prospect base through regular email and call campaigns.
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with Territory Managers.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects objections.
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
- Able to connect business needs to solutions.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1677
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Sesame Communications
Sesame Communications helps dental and orthodontic practices harness the power of the Internet to accelerate new patient acquisition and transform the patient experience. The company supports thousands of practices in their efforts to grow and increase profitability in the digital age. The Sesame 24-7 platform provides an end-to-end, HIPAA-compliant system tailored to the unique and specific needs of dentistry. An Inc. 500|5000 company and 4-time winner of the Pride “Best of Class” Technology Award, Sesame is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States. For more information about Sesame, visit www.sesamecommunications.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Market Development Representative, MDR, Client Service, Territory Manager, Seattle, Web, Online, Internet