Based out of Downers Grove, IL, rapidly growing internet marketing and website company, Officite, is currently seeking a VP of Sales to build and lead its sales team and drive sales of our online marketing solutions that are geared towards medical and dental practices across the US. We are seeking an aggressive, experienced, and high-energy VP Sales who is able to hire, train and manage a strong sales team. If you have the correct blend of experience, passion, and a "make it happen" mentality then contact us today!
With a rapidly growing sales team, we are looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The VP of Sales will lead an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand prospect’s needs and deliver measurable results. They will work with their peers on the exec team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. The right candidate is an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management. They must also have demonstrated a proven ability to lead an inside sales team.
- Responsible for managing and developing two Sales Directors and their teams of Inside Sales Representatives to hit individual and team sales targets each month.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Develop a compensation plan to achieve the desired results.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex services solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Buildout underperforming sales territories and markets.
- Improve ROI related to tradeshows and outside events.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams for 5+ years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and people management experience.
- Motivational leader.
- Metrics driven decision maker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Minimum 5 years of online sales and sales management experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system required.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1569
Check us out! www.officite.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Chicago, Downers Grove, Illinois, VP, Sales VP, Vice President of Sales, Sales Manager, Director, Marketing Solutions, Sales Leader