Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy leader to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and day-to-day business operations associated with a portfolio of online properties. This individual will be accountable for driving revenue and managing expenses to achieve the P&L targets.
In the role, the individual will be responsible for improving traffic/audience, driving product and feature strategy and ultimately growing revenue from the associated business models.
We are looking for a leader with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses.
- Provide leadership across the business unit.
- Manage team responsible for day-to-day operations (sales, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, marketing, business development).
- Draw from deep industry knowledge to drive decision making to grow revenues associated with the business models.
- Understand and develop strategies and activities to grow traffic and audience/users in a profitable manner.
- Manage the development of key business requirements for feature development and oversee the teams needed to implement.
- Establish metrics for business to drive decisions for the organization. Track, analyze and understand the implications of associated metrics.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans against company objectives.
- Min 10 years demonstrated experience growing revenue and profit for online/software businesses.
- Natural leader adept in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial spirit who can lead by example.
- Excellent communication –both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex financial and operational data and prepare business reports, projections, and recommendations.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and how to manage feature development.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1559
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
GM - Online Marketplace Division, GM - Online Classifieds Division, General Manager, General Manager, Online Operations, GM, Business Operations, Web Management, Product Manager, Strategy, Business, Business Development, Ops, Operations, Web, Net, Online, Internet, Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Analysis