Are you upbeat, spastically enthusiastic, innovative, and a great team player? Do you love web design and stay on top of the latest trends? Is your number-one priority in business to make your clients love you? If so, you may have what it takes to be a ‘meep. Join us at our Sesame Headquarters in Pioneer Square, and be part of our high-energy and outgoing culture.
Sesame Communications, a division of Internet Brands, actively seeking a Web Producer to be responsible for managing the process of website production from design consultation through launch. This is a customer-service oriented role, which consists of art direction, quality assurance, materials gathering, and resource coordination. Web Producers are strong project managers who simultaneously manage a large portfolio with projects at various stages of the process. Web Producers are directive, enthusiastic, and driven conductors of the website process and serve as the liaison between the website development teams and Member.
The Web Producer has a variety of responsibilities – here are some of them:
- Deliver happiness through outstanding customer service.
- Set member expectations about process, deliverables, and timeline.
- Edit and customize CSS and HTML using a text editor.
- Manage the web development process from design consultation through launch.
- Conduct effective and informative design reviews and content consultations.
- Coordinate resources, schedule production, and deliver products to members.
- Effectively translate client feedback into industry terms.
- Ensure that projects adhere to a strict budget and timeline.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, and help to evolve Sesame’s web offerings.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or Project Management with 2+ years experience in project or account management with a website design focus preferred.
- Excellent customer service/account management skills.
- Assertive and confident to drive the process to milestones.
- Ability to handle quantity and crisis with ease.
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Design background and with experience art directing.
- Able to exercise excellent judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Mac OS X.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1334
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Sesame Communications:
Sesame Communications helps dental care providers harness the power of the Internet to accelerate new patient acquisition and transform the patient experience. The company supports thousands of practices in their efforts to grow and increase profitability in the digital age. The Sesame 24-7 platform provides an end-to-end, HIPAA-compliant system tailored to the unique and specific needs of dentistry. For more information about Sesame, visit sesamecommunications.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Web Producer, Producer, Project Manager, PM, Seattle, Web Design, Project Management, Website Design, Online, Internet, Jobs