Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, Inc., is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has small company stability with a startup energy.
iMatrix is currently seeking an SEO Account Manager who will be responsible for increasing and maintaining search engine rankings for our clients. We are looking for someone who is smart, innovative, web savvy, hard working and has strong experience in SEO, PPC and internet marketing.
- Responsible for delivery of great SEO and PPC Consultation.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Work with other departments to update base site content to increase search rankings for all sites.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking in Google Analytics.
- Write optimized webpage, blog, and Press Release content for publication on the web.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Assist client with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform basic email trouble-shooting
- Previous experience in an SEO / PPC account management role.
- Knowledge of PPC platforms such as Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of SEO practices and implementation.
- Google Adwords Individual Certification and Analytics Certification a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals.
- Able to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to SEO related email and phone calls.
- Experience with WYSIWYG editors.
- Photoshop, HTML and CSS experience is required.
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
We offer a casual work environment with such perks as: comprehensive benefit plan, paid time off, and more!
Our operating hours are 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1090
Check us out! www.imatrix.com and www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
iMatrix,aka Internet Matrix, a wholly owned affiliate of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for practice-based businesses. Our suite on online marketing solutions includes an advanced SEO solution, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, social media management, and professionally designed websites. Our mission is "To empower the world's businesses to succeed locally through affordable marketing solutions." We accomplish this mission by providing an affordable marketing solution for every need.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
SEO Manager, Web Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Web, Internet, Analytics, Analyst, Web Analyst, Web Marketing, E-mail, Website, Web, San Diego, Online, Net, Internet, Jobs