Los Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a motivated web-savvy professional to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and day-to-day business operations associated with a portfolio of web properties. In the role, the individual will be accountable for improving traffic to the site, setting product and feature requirements and ultimately growing revenue from the associated business models.
This is a great opportunity for a strong web business professional with experience prioritizing activities, leading both internal and external partners, and a passion for consumer facing web properties. We are looking for someone with passion, energy, intellect and drive that can bring fresh ideas, an analytical mind and a dedication to growing the portfolio of sites.
What you will do:
-Work closely with sales, account management, customer service, content creation, and marketing to ensure that their teams are able to hit their targets, helping them to optimize processes and knowledge.
-Manage the development of key business requirements for feature development on the sites and oversee the teams needed to implement
-Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities, and development against company objectives
- Work with product development to develop strategies and activities to increase user experience and conversion optimization
- Track, analyze and understand the implications of all the sites’ associated metrics.
-Identify relevant business models and work to build partnerships and relationships to grow revenues associated with the models
What you will need:
- Online intuition- a natural inquisitiveness to what is happening online and a familiarity with web technologies and web monetization.
- Strong Business Sense - an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Highly analytical mind– demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and making or recommending decisions based on those metrics.
- Excellent communications – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion.
- Practical – you value getting stuff done more than the big idea.
- Team Player – a sincere willingness to place the team above yourself. Able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships and share knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to exercise a broad range of general management, analytic and entrepreneurial skills and talents toward the success of a growing business.
- Opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best leaders in the industry.
We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including a casual work environment.
To apply, please visit: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=606
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Los Angeles, LA, Jobs, Business Jobs, Manager of Online Strategy and Product, Manager Online Business Operations, Business, Online, Net, Web, Internet, Ops, Biz Ops, Business Operations, P&L, Websites, Division Manager, Monetization, Development, Business Development