The Senior Website Support Specialist provides quality service support to both Customers and Sales via phone, email, and correspondence. The specialist will provide professional assistance to all Website Customers, including training users on the Content Management Systems, making site changes, and expediting listing changes. This position will focus on the prompt identification and resolution of all service and technical issues in order to foster long-term internal and external Customer relationships.
- Make initial and regular proactive email contacts to new and renewed customers in order to provide guidance on content management, Website customization and general product education.
- Provide suggestions to clients to improve visibility and exposure on the web while using available internal and external tools as well as best web marketing practices.
- Answer and manage all inbound calls and emails according to department standards and schedules.
- Provide consistent quality service support assistance by adhering to department procedures, standards, goals, and metrics set forth by the Manager.
- Serve as product expert on both the general front end and technical back end of all supported products and services.
- Research and troubleshoot design issues and questions ranging from simple to complex in a timely manner.
- Manage all necessary interaction between all electronic Martindale-Hubbell product dependencies with the website (Sponsored Links, Sponsored Results, Lawyers Emails, Domain Names, Client Service Center and others).
- Manage all product escalations across departments and organizations by adhering to the agreed upon service levels and escalation procedures.
- Knowledge of HTML coding, Java Script, CSS.
- May participate in creating department documentation for product troubleshooting guides and/or department procedures and take on various department projects when needed.
- Strong Customer Service, Web Design and Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
- 2 year of work experience in this capacity strongly preferred.
- Experience in a Call Center environment including the ability to effectively deal with the expectations of a high volume Call center strongly preferred.
- Possess the ability to communicate complex technical terminology and issues to Customers and employees in a way that they can comprehend.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, multi-task, and manage projects.
- Strong knowledge of various Windows based operating systems and MAC.
- Masters the concepts, functionality and backend support of a templated design tool (i.e. internally, Wordpress) ranging from addressing Website fulfillment issues to coaching customers through the complexity of the tool.
- Possess troubleshooting skills for web site access, web applications, web browsers, and the Internet.
- Handles product cycle knowledge that involves fulfillment, renewals, loses and cancellations as well as how product expiration schedules and interaction with existing dependencies.
- Understand functionality of the most common forms of WYSIWYG content management systems and how they interact with the basic HTML forms behind them.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Possess expert knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies such as RSS/XML Feeds, Article Marketing, Blogging, Social Media and Bookmarking as well as Podcasting.
- Familiarity with call logging/trouble-ticket applications is strongly preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2167
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Website Support, Customer Support, Customer Service, Online, Jobs