Net Driven is looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to help our clients see greater visibility and online marketing success. If you thrive in a fast-paced, engaging environment that emphasizes collaboration and teamwork, join our Customer Results Team!
The role of SEO Analyst will focus on the development, execution, and evaluation of SEO strategies and tactics employed in our client portfolio. This role requires experience in both on-site and off-site search engine optimization techniques, as well as a passion for following industry best-practices. The SEO Analyst will work closely with content writers, other SEO Analysts, and Local Directory Specialists in the optimization of client websites to achieve sustainable results.
- Development of SEO strategies to improve client performance in their respective markets.
- On-site search engine optimization, including but not limited to keyword research, copywriting and editing, Meta tags, navigation structure, etc.
- Using in-house and third party SEO tools to analyze, report on, and maximize client results.
- Local directory optimization and off-site auditing.
- Analysis of website history, KPIs, and client feedback to develop action plans and solutions.
- Configuration, support, and management of reporting tools, including Google Analytics.
- Configuration and use of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, and similar.
- Making updates and changes to client websites in a CMS environment.
- Understanding and educating teams within our organization on SEO best practices.
- Providing feedback to clients on SEO best practices and strategies.
- Project management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within scope.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and search engine developments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience with practical working knowledge of ethical SEO practices - emphasis in local SEO a plus.
- Experience using Google Search Console and/or Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Experience using CMS systems for content uploading, edits, or modifications.
- Understanding of SEO-friendly site architecture and technical optimizations.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and website pixels/tagging - structured data markup and Google Tag Manager a plus.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully collaborate in a team setting.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Please submit resumes to: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2157
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: SEO Analyst, Search Engine Optimization, Online, Internet, Marketing, Scranton, Jobs