Internet Brands is looking for a HR Operations Project Manager to manage various HR projects and large & small facilities projects across 20+ office sites. You will be responsible for managing projects involving HR, facilities, business unit and cross-functional leaders across the portfolio.
- General management and delivery of projects in both HR Operations and Facilities.
- Work with Facilities, HR, IT, and business units to effectively drive projects from problem-identification & concept to deployment.
- Collaborate and work with others to identify system (people, process and technology) challenges and work alongside them to deliver solutions quickly.
- Develop plans and launch projects effectively and on-time.
- Work with others to develop and execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are developed and launched quickly and on-time, with built-in agility.
- Keep stakeholders appropriately engaged and up-to- date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Develop and evolve project management process to enable collaboration with end users and agility in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Coordination of property management services and leased space, including lease negotiation and administration, as well as system wide centralized records storage and archiving.
- Minimum of three (3) years of direct experience as a project manager with a focus in HR Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related curricular.
- Proven project leadership skills including direct oversight and accountability for completion.
- Ability to select and use project management tools appropriate to a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of design processes, construction processes, cost estimating as it relates to the design/construction process, building codes, facilities project development and project management.
- Skilled in project management and development including effective interpersonal skills, effective and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to run effective meetings and hold others accountable without having formal position power.
- Strong computer and word processing skills required.
- Strong disposition to collaborate from pain point identification through deployment
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with technical, business, and functional stakeholders.
- Some travel may be required.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2145
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: HR, Project Management, Facilites, Management, Jobs, LA