|Location:||New Providence, NJ|
|# of openings:||1|
The SEO Specialist’s primary goal is to create, design and execute successful SEO campaigns in order to meet specific client goals and objectives. In this position you will be responsible for setting the strategy for new campaigns as well as acting as the primary point of contact for any campaign inquiries throughout its’ life cycle. You will also make strategic decisions that are tied to all search-related tasks and deliverables. This role will play a central role in reporting and analysis tasks to be able to provide tangible evidence of the value of SEO to the client and support sales in retaining our customers. This is a client-facing roll that includes client calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEO as well as prepping reports for.
- Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
- Support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface, by being the SME on SEO related questions and provide performance updates to the client.
- Develop the SEO strategy for clients, using industry and departmental best practices.
- Research and perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts. This includes specific content recommendations, local business listings optimization and tweaking social media optimization as needed.
- Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites, working closely with internal project managers and writers.
- Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
- Lead conversations and give presentations in our SEO team knowledge shares on hot topics in the industry to continue to invest in their personal growth as well as the departments.
- Communicating results and complex concepts in simple language to clients who may not have an in depth knowledge of search and how it works.
- Experience dealing with demanding clients.
- Intermediate (2+ years) experience with Google Webmasters, Google Analytics and Google+ listings
- Understanding of major search engine algorithms
- Strong experience with industry standard tools
- Familiarity / working experience with popular website analytic applications
- Strong knowledge of local SEO, including experience with ranking for both organic and hybrid results and working with Google My Business to achieve results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Confident in a client-facing roll where attending calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEM as well as prepping reports for clients including but not limited to pulling data, interpreting analytics, provide actionable insights for next steps and feeling questions on the fly is required.
- Strong organization skills and has the ability to multitask
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms Adobe Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, Google analytics and search console.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles, such as:
- Google Webmasters/Search Console diagnostic issues, server and crawl errors;
- Troubleshooting site penalties
- Google my business suspensions and issues
- Schema challenges
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with markup including JSON-LD is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2123
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: SEO Specialist, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, Strategy, Account Management, SEO Manager, Online, Internet
|Back to Search Results