Internet Brands is looking for an Associate Full-Stack Developer to help build our next generation of products. To fill this role, we are looking for a creative engineer and technology enthusiast who enjoys being challenged by problems of scale and complexity, and has a strong desire to make services better for users.
This is a role that requires strong software development experience as well as great communication and interpersonal skills, serious analytical ability, and technical fluency. The ideal candidate is self organizing, detail oriented, has great communication skills, and also has experience using Java in a fast-paced internet/e-commerce environment.
- Work with leading platforms including Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate, and mySQL.
- Work closely with product management in defining new product features and specifications.
- Work closely with project management to estimate project scope and ensure features are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with Quality Assurance to test product features.
- Work with operations team on deployment of new releases and application management.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Java experience with an emphasis on MVC design pattern in a dot-com/web environment.
- Proven ability with web development in Java.
- Experience in writing scalable web apps
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures or RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with JDBC, Hibernate, or similar ORM frameworks; Familiarity with Spring or similar dependency injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Scala, Erlang or Ruby) is a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2104
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Web Developer, Web Dev, Java, Online, Internet, Los Angeles