New Providence based, Martindale-Hubbell is currently seeking Retention Representatives to be responsible for maintaining customer revenue and preserving strong retention rates. The role will work to enhance existing client relationships and look for upsell opportunities to generate additional revenue.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining and upselling a book of accounts.
- Utilize retention strategies to retain existing customers
- Build & strengthen customer relationships with ongoing proactive communication.
- Collaborate with New Business Reps and Customer Service team regarding account transition and customer issues to maximize client satisfaction.
- Understand and articulate the MNLMN Business Model and various offerings.
- Create a teaming atmosphere working with New Business Reps to provide superior account management and support for our customers.
- Utilize and drive adoption on all required processes, tools and systems including Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to process and procedural improvements.
- Comply with sales policies and procedures.
- Three years successful sales experience or customer support/account management experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, probe facts, identify and question assumptions, find creative and effective solutions to meet business goals.
- Knowledge of legal industry and MHLMN preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, written and verbal skills.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2099
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Martindale-Hubbell® assists law firms in their client development through Lawyers.com, showcasing the qualifications and credentials of more than 1 million lawyers and law firms in the U.S. and internationally, and providing law firms with website development, search engine optimization, and other web marketing services. In March 2014, a joint venture was completed resulting in the combination of Martindale-Hubbell, Lawyers.com and Internet Brand's Nolo legal division creating the largest online legal network.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Sales, New Providence, New Jersey, Retention Reps, Retention Representatives, Online, Internet, Net, Web