|# of openings:||1|
The Sales Manager will build a sales team and drive sales of our online advertising solutions that are geared towards specific businesses across the US. We are seeking an aggressive, experienced, and high-energy Sales Manager who can train and manage a strong sales team. The Sales manager will be responsible for direct sales performance, management and oversight of our B2B sales team. Key to this role is the ability to manage others by influence and cross functional collaboration to achieve and exceed sales targets. The goal of this position is to drive excellence across the sales team by performance management, talent assessment, coaching & development, analyzing market trends, creating strategic and tactical plans to exceed KPIs, hiring and maintaining dynamic talent. The Sales Manager must possess proven sales and people management experience, and will be able to step in and take a leading role in strategizing and executing sales efforts while increasing revenue and department performance. S/he will work with Senior Management to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. This person is responsible for helping their team deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to work directly with existing clients to exceed revenue and growth targets across markets and products. The right candidate would be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex services solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Successfully perform the same activities that the tele sales reps perform on an as-needed basis.
- Partner with Training and Quality Team to develop new sales initiatives and scripts to optimize call performance and increase sales.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to ensure targeted performance metrics are met daily.
- Strong ability to decipher and report on targets/trends through data analysis and critical thinking.
- Create and implement performance plans for individual team members to increase sales performance. Review these with individual team members and team leader so that are consistently tracking towards success.
- Plan and execute sales meetings with team to discuss performance goals, objectives, and execution.
- Prepare weekly sales summary for senior leadership team to outline strengths and challenges along strategy for improvement.
- Create and maintain dynamic and enthusiastic culture conducive with exceeding performance metrics and driving employee engagement.
- Travel to the additional location(s) – approx. 25%
- Strong leadership experience with ability to lead, motivate, and influence a team of sales representatives.
- Minimum 5 years in a high energy sales environment with proven success.
- Minimum 5 years online sales, business development experience.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Results driven individual with strong written and oral communication skills and superior organizational abilities.
- Maintains a mentoring image through flexibility, patience, tolerance, and open-mindedness.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, CRM tools.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2093
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Sales, Operations, Sales Manager, Consumer Web, Business, Display Advertising, Business to Business, Marketing, Jobs
|Back to Search Results