San Francisco based, Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
We are seeking a mission-oriented team player to join our in-house corporate recruiting operation. This is a full-cycle recruiting role requiring grit, energy, and timely problem solving. Join us as we support the continued evolution of an established, highly profitable, and rapidly growing tech and online media company.
Some core responsibilities:
- Hire quality candidates with speed and accuracy.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Learn how an online media company works.
A few profile essentials:
- High likability, friendliness, and humility.
- Energy, hustle, and accountability.
- Can naturally craft a compelling story.
- Discernment and intuition.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- An instinct for collaboration and partnership.
- A focused desire to simply get stuff done.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2092
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Demandforce is a leading online marketing and communication software service that helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy. Demandforce's award-winning products help build businesses a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Demandforce was acquired by Intuit in 2012. For more information, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Recruiter, IT Recruiter, Technical Recruiter, Corporate Recruiter, Online, Media, Detroit, Jobs, Recruiting, IT Recruiting, Tech Recruiting, Contract Recruiter, Contract Recruiting, Headhunter, Staffing, Staffing Agency, HR, Human Resources, Technical, Online