The Program Manager will serve as the primary business contact for internal and external Provider Marketing Program (PMP) Call Center Specialists. The goal of this position is to drive sales in the Dentist Marketing Channel via Outbound/Inbound Call Center agents. The Program Manager will train internal and 3rd party agents on product updates, identify internal/external process improvement opportunities as well as, coach them through QA metrics and opportunities. The ideal candidate must possess proven abilities to drive call center agents for improved performance and people management experience, and will be able to step in and take a leading role in strategy and execution while increasing revenue and department performance.
- Supervise, manage, develop a team of 10+ direct reports in addition to a third-party team of similar size.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Dental Savings Plans and :DentalPlans provider marketing program sales process, products and services.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective Dental Offices through a combination of telephone, in person training, networking and referrals.
- Manage operational challenges and drive resolution of technology, service or sales issues; review internal and outsource vendor’s performance metrics and initiate or follow through on action plans to improve quality and sales production.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly plans of action are executed to bridge the gap of metrics to performance.
- Institutionalize the brand marketing messaging across dentist inbound/outbound sales and service opportunities.
- Identify trends impacting the B2B agents and make recommendations to reduce and/or eliminate negative trends.
- Take part in the hiring process of new team members. Lead training to assist and facilitate in the training program as needed. Be the point-person for the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Ensure that Dental Office feedback through all channels of communication, including the DPVerify.com website, is responded to within 24 hours.
- Review staff performance to determine training needs.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and make the business more profitable by managing to individual and team budget and forecast.
- Manage and communicate monthly sales budgets for specialists that excel.
- Drive new dentist engagement efforts and existing dentist re-engagement programs to increase new membership referrals to :DentalPlans from dental offices.
- Implement sales programs geared towards dentists that include messaging training, competitive counter-tactics, and product education.
- Establish continuous feedback loop with Senior Dentist Marketing & Operations Manager to influence the product development roadmap.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly team and individual reporting needs.
- Continually perform QA/Call Reviews and adjust when necessary.
- Two (2) year Associate’s degree required; four (4) year Bachelor’s degree highly preferred. Highly experienced individuals with a High School diploma, or equivalent, will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years Call Center Operations Management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of contact centers including reporting, forecasting and systems, call routing, etc.
- Proven experience in working with business related data, reporting systems, report creation and analytics.
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and identify trends and inconsistencies to develop action plans for improvement.
- Experienced in the Development of Scripts and Closing Tools.
- Experienced in Managing Commission and Incentive Programs for agents.
- Background using (CRM) and Inside Sales systems and programs for management and reporting in an Inside Sales environment or similar programs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation.
- Knowledge of relational database design and reporting systems.
- Strong analytical, math, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience managing an outsourced vendor a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2088
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Keywords: Program Manager, Management, Customer Service, Operations, Data Analytics, Web, Online