Ngage ICS, an affiliate of Internet Brands, Inc., helps a variety of organizations and high-end service providers build their sales pipeline and increase their revenue by converting website traffic into pre-qualified leads. Ngage utilizes a unique live chat operating tool, service, and approach to convert web visitors and consumers into contacts for our clients.
We are currently looking for an Internet/SaaS-savvy Associate Project Manager to lead a variety of web/SaaS applications and back-end development initiatives. You will be playing an integral role in all aspects of the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects and teams with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through the entire software development life cycle from initial conception through launch.
- Oversee the integration of an online, real-time chat application with AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing capabilities across different web businesses.
- Collaborate with business owners and operational teams to identify requirements and update them on project status.
- Own the project vision and communicate to all parties involved.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and launched on a timely basis.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency on all project features.
- Coordinate and participate in investigative efforts for data mining, business analysis, and QA purposes.
- Participate in efforts to continuously improve the software development process.
- 2+ years software project management experience (ideally in an internet/software company).
- Experience with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall.
- Strong experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, web application design, & usability.
- Experience with distributed systems including an understanding of back-end web architectures and technologies.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral), organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff from entry level employees to C-level executives.
- Past experience as a developer is a plus.
- Willing to travel 30%-40% of the time.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2083
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Ngage is a young and exciting company made up of an optimistic group of individuals that works hard together. We are a close knit family that enjoys participating in a variety of events, which include a quarterly trip to the lake and putt-putt tournaments. Our office is located in the hill country off loop 360 and it has a pool table and arcade machine. We work hard to provide a top notch service for our clients and have fun doing it!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presenceofferings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
PM, Project Manager, Web, Jobs, online