The Junior SEO Specialist’s primary responsibility is to assist the SEO Specialists in optimization for law firm clients and to support our business’s focus on the client’s online performance and customer retention. This is an entry-level position that will allow the Jr. SEO Specialist to learn SEO best practices, to familiarize themselves with how to effectively communicate with clients and to prepare them to manage their own clients. The Jr. SEO Specialist will support the SEO Specialist’s strategy and responsible for executing based on direction from the SEO Specialist. They will assist with campaign launches and adjustments as well as troubleshooting errors throughout the campaign’s life cycle. The Jr. SEO Specialist will contribute to the client’s SEO performance, when campaign inquiries come in from the client and sales. They will be responsible for deliverables such as creating traffic and/or leads reports. The JR. SEO Specialist’s analysis tasks and report creation serves as tangible evidence of the value of SEO to the client and resolutely supports sales in retaining our customers. Because reporting is critical in creating a seamless customer experience, their role will be contributing factor to customer retention.
- Optimize, claim and verify Google, Bing, Apple Maps, Yelp and other important local listings.
- Complete link building activities including cleaning up accuracy on local listings as well as building new links on relevant legal directories supporting a team with over 500 clients.
- Assist in setting up SEO websites for launch including writing title tags and meta descriptions, implementing Google Search Console and Google Analytics codes and QAing site for SEO best practices.
- Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
- Follow the SEO Specialist’s SEO Strategy document that was specifically developed to match that client’s business goals with the Specialist’s optimization efforts using industry and departmental best practices.
- Perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts and tweak with feedback from the SEO Specialist.
- Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites, working closely with the SEO Specialist to learn how to create a proper site hierarchy.
- Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits for on and off website fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
- Participate in conversations and ask questions after presentations in SEO team knowledge share meetings that discuss hot topics in the industry to continue to invest in their personal growth as well as the departments.
- 4-Year College Degree (IT, Business, Journalism or Marketing preferred).
- Excitement about online marketing and an interest in technology.
- Previous experience with client interaction.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients.
- Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude.
- Polished communication skills with both strong written and verbal skills - must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to shift work based on direction from SEO Manager and SEO Specialist.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business.
- Confident in a client-facing role where attending calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEO as well as prepping reports for clients including but not limited to pulling data, interpreting analytics, provide actionable insights for next steps and feeling questions on the fly is required.
- Familiarity of major search engine algorithms and updates is a plus.
- Google Adwords and/or Bing Ads management is a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2082
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Martindale-Hubbell® assists law firms in their client development through Lawyers.com, showcasing the qualifications and credentials of more than 1 million lawyers and law firms in the U.S. and internationally, and providing law firms with website development, search engine optimization, and other web marketing services. In March 2014, a joint venture was completed resulting in the combination of Martindale-Hubbell, Lawyers.com and Internet Brand's Nolo legal division creating the largest online legal network.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
SEO Specialist, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing, Strategy, Account Management, SEO Manager, Online, Internet