Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking to hire a Tier III Customer Care Technical Support Specialist to join a very talented team of high performing Demandforce technical support specialists across multiple locations. The Product Insight team provides our Tier 3 technical support, interacting with Customer Care (T1 & T2), Sales, Business Development, Training, and Enterprise teams, assists with strategic projects and other operational activities.. Our ideal candidate loves customers and solving puzzles as much as they love technology.
- Resolve complex technical issues related to the Demandforce platform and delivery workflow for all our customers.
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting customer reported hardware and software issues.
- Follow every product/customer related Jira ticket and gauge impact on customer, prepare necessary steps from support moving forward (weigh in with Voice of Customer/support, add use cases, sanity check).
- Attend weekly Tech Sync meeting with engineer PMs to review new and track status on existing issues. Represent the customer's point of view in prioritization discussions.
- Work within the service center ticketing system to ensure that issues and requests are resolved or escalated per established Service Legal Agreements.
- Be a member of the Customer Support team located in multiple locations .Act as the subject matter expert for assigned products/service offerings and participate in knowledge creation and sharing to all team members and to our customers.
- Responsible for the execution of new capabilities within the Product Insight organization, address escalation of issues from our Sales and Technical Support specialists that handle internal and customer issues, including occasional support on customer calls/emails for technical issues, and take ownership of escalated issues as appropriate.
- Manage inbound feature requests, identifying business needs and support.
- Work with Product teams to make sure that new services and features can be effectively supported including testing new features before, during, and after release to all accounts.
- Participate in a BugJam, partnering with Product to test upcoming features. Sanity check, functional check, full system check to ensure that no other features are compromised.
- Work with release team on monthly releases, participate in QA when as appropriate, verify post-launch functionality and fixes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least three (3) years of related work experience.
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn, adapt and become a power user of Demandforce in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Splunk, Admin2, Mixpanel, SFDC, JIRA and/or other SaaS support / monitoring tools or applications and understanding of web application protocols.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, social skills and communication skills by having professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology oriented/driven environment utilizing variety of communication tools such as email, phone /video bridges, and ticketing systems.
- Deep analytic skills, the ability to hone in on key data, derive and communicate insights.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner.
- Must be a self-starter; a "hands-on" individual who enjoys high visibility challenges with minimal support and direction.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to proactively troubleshoot both process and specific product issues.
- Ability to work with Engineering to ensure feedback and escalations from the Ops teams are handled appropriately.
- Ability to work with Product Management to ensure that Product Insight has input into the product roadmap, both related to bug fixes as well as new feature development.
- Ability to successfully handle escalated customer calls as appropriate.
- Ability to partner across the organization to drive cross functional success and collaboratively problem solve, specifically with sales, product management and engineering.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to travel, and work occasional flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently and under own direction and initiative.
- Demandforce product knowledge.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=2075
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence
offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Product Insight, Technical Support, Customer Support, Los Angeles, Online, Web, Internet